Thursday, March 13, 2008

4 More Days...

Currently Listening To: I Write Sins Not Tragedies - PANIC! At The Disco

4 more days till the Day of Reckoning. But that's also when the heavy level of stress will be lifted from the Senior Class of '08. Annotated Bibliographies are due that day. I will be a happy man once these things disappear from my life. =)

I didn't feel good today due to a stomach ache, so I came home and currently I am working on Annotated. I also have a Reaction Paper due and a Civil Rights paper due on the same day. Hopefully, Spring Break will be worth everything.

I'm thinking about the Psychology test tommorow, and probably will study and post my homework up on the site too, just in case people will actually come here.

Until tommorow... or later tonight. =D Play SSBB with me sometime! Ask for my friend code.

No comments: