With having such a great time yesterday, a more awesome time than I expected (except the whole bathroom business... that was quite unexpected... and unnecessary -_-;;;) I came to think of our friendship as a more solid, comfortable setting than it was before.
I'd just like to say that yesterday was something very special to me and a moment in life that I've never experienced, and it will leave a lasting impression on me for the rest of my life.
Just despite everything that really happened between us from the beginning of the year, both good and bad, and the fact that we still managed to come together and have an awesome time moved my heart and led me to see everyone in a new light, and made me more appreciative of everyone and their awesome friendship and love and loyalty that they've shown to eachother, and to me.
I would like this friendship to continue on throughout our college experience and beyond, but I always feel that it is being threatened. Whether its me or someone else that's possibly causing it, I really believe that our bond as friends are strong enough that we can break all that and stay true to eachother. I dunno, maybe that great time we've had yesterday wasn't really our true selves, and still there are secrets and problems that perhaps we really cant tell even our closest friends, but I still think that we can all be good friends and that time will take care of all the problems and worries that we face, how bad they might be.
So if ur down, cheer up~ because that's what friends are for we help and support and love each other through happy, and sad time too. I LOVE U GUYS~!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment