So waking up today at 4 A.M. and getting my ass to Dulles wasn't fun, but it was well worth it...
At the moment I'm sitting behind <3 Jingu <3 :D She says she feels sleepy because of the delicious KFC we just had. We had chicken bowls~ Yum.
So today I'm just chillaxing with her, and spending 5 years worth of time in just a week.
I'm going to have new pics up soon on facebook, probably when the week is over, or halfway complete. Check it out if you have a facebook!
Or you can be lazy and wait for me to post the link roflroflroflrofl.
<3
See you guys soon!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
my friend. it has been a while, where is episode two.
Fate has brought me to your blog. As I was going to log off the computer, this web page was opened without me touching the keyboard, probably from extra terrestrial intervention. But after reading this post I realized that they are trying to put me into contact with you. I believe I was at the same KFC as you were in Houston right before one of my extra terrestrial encounters. I wonder if you've experienced anything strange since that time?
Post a Comment