So it's 1:20 AM. And I'm still up, reading Manga when I should be doing my Religions of the Orient paper and my Japanese Homework / Studying for Japanese Test.
:D I feel so proud of myself being a college student.
So, alot of things came to my head while being at George Mason University. Not many people are friendly enough to say hi to you, even the ones you know, but don't see anymore. Are people just afraid of other people, or are they "too busy" sitting in their chairs not giving a damn about the people around them?
I'm not talking about friends that we really enjoy being with, but I mean, people you used to be in classes with or people you used to talk to on a normal basis, now just... fade away. I mean... really... Is it hard to say hi?
I miss everyone in Houston, especially aijin. =( You all should come here, it'd be like a giant sleep over :D
o_o 2 more weeks and 2 days... This year is flying by so fast...
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i say hi! and then run off to my next class haha. oh and i've been out of lately with hangovers and such so i look like shit so i dont talk to people haha
Post a Comment