Saturday, February 28, 2009

Quite Difficult...

My apologies aijin... I need to vent my frustrations...

So, my long distance relationship, after a few years, and a happy encounter, strikes a chord in my mind.

Long distance relationships are hard to maintain.

Not having enough time, calling when the other person is unavailable make keeping the relationship together really hard. I had a talk with my cousin about this, who said that people always think that their relationship or they themselves are the exception. I've now come to the realization that that only happens in movies... Everyone will feel this way at least some point in their relationship...

It's really hard, and it's really not something to look forward to. I still feel like it will all work out in the end, but the pathways to our goals are not always a straight and easy line...

My advice if you're not in a relationship? Find someone close to you. You won't have to deal with pain or frustration...

I let out a sigh...



P.S.: On a lighter note, I turn 19 tommorow. Happy Birthday to Me!(Look up Happy Birthday to me, by Bulldog Mansion on Youtube)

2 comments:

IsaacYoun said...

lolz I told u!

Baroness Babbles said...

Yeahh....It really is. Dan and I have alot of troubles sometimes because the little things get to us. We try really hard, but that doesn't mean that it's not going to get to us sometime or another. But hang in there, because nothing worth having comes easy, and there are alot of ups to be far apart, too. I know you guys can make it work. :3