Saturday, February 14, 2009

starcraft Madness!

Ok, so the craziness started a month or so back when I happened to fix the problem I had with my starcraft on my computer. Back then when I tried to play, I always got a tiny screen of starcraft on the middle of my screen and a thick outline of black around it. It was so small I couldn't play properly, so I just studied my days away last semester, which is a GOOD thing :(

This semester, I got the damn game fixed with my ingeniousness, and now I play everyday. It also affected my roommates and my dormmates and now they almost play everyday. Every weekend or 3 days or so we gather around in the common area and get our 4 port router out (we are expecting a 8 port router soon) and just play a couple of matches or starcraft.

It's a friendly match, somepeople do get alittle too excited but its all good. THe problem is, I dont ever study my japanese anymore. I think I've lost all of my studying zeal. starcraft is now more important than improving my japanese skills.

Last semester I used to wake up everyday at 6 in the morning to study for tests and for japanese, but now I sleep in so late.... My excitment for japanese is still there, but starcraft eggs me on.... constantly tempting me to play....

the point is, I think I need to study more. I cant play games all day and expect to be fluent in Japanese.... that is just ridonculous (a word Frank uses constantly, its funny :D). Anyways, its Valentines day, and single awareness day, and I am feeling nothing particularly weird about it~

When will I get a GIRLFRIEND? only time will tell.......... I promise we'll all go out to celebrate when it happens.!!!!

BYe Bye for now!

4 comments:

AstralArcanum said...

ROFL Isaac... get your game on. Your StarCraft game and your "dating" game on.

Anonymous said...

you'll get a girlfriend when you stop playing starcraft all the time



-_-

IsaacYoun said...

thanks potetofurai I know who you are!!!

ETHEREAL said...

1. arden you are such a bad influence! lol jkkkk
2. i agree with christy
3. you'll get a gf when you get cool hair like miura haruma or TOP :P