Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My 'Really Hate' List.

I really hate it when people don't want to help me, even though I try to be nice to them.
-- Granted, I'm an asshole sometimes, but I feel I'm generally a nice guy.

I really hate it when people tell me what to do, and expect me to just do it.
-- Parents are an example of this. They can do it themselves, why do I have to?

I really hate it when people aren't around when I need them.
-- It's starting to get annoying when I need people around to talk to, and they're not around.

I really hate asshats who I am nice to, and aren't the same way back.
-- Multiple examples of people can be listed here.

I really hate how indecisive I can be.

I really hate how many people tell me I play video games too much.
-- Go fuck yourself. I seriously don't give a damn. I put up a front because I know you care about me, but I could care less what you think.

-- But seriously, thank you for caring... I mean it.

I think I'm unstable again. I want summer to come.

No comments: