The plan for this friday was that we would go to a corn maze (omg havent been since Canada!!!! ><) and then come back to the dorm (not gonna mention where, for obvious reasons) for pizza and drinks.
Ok, so this was friday's adventure~
First of all, I tried to have lunch with Sam, but then Chick fil-a was closed, so we decided to go to McDonalds instead~~~~ yummy!! I needed to stop by Bank of America anywayz, so we hopped in the car and drove to Olde Towne Fairfax~
There we drove around in horrible traffic for 10, 20 minutes or so, making u turns, unable to make left turns, almost running ppl over, getting frustrated, u know how fairfax is with a car...
Anywayz, we arrived at McDonalds infront of Safeway, and Sam bought me food~!!! bought me a double quarter pounder (omg those things just melt in your mouth!!!) and after we got food, we went to Subway and bouth some mix for our drinks, and two large pizzas~ I got some money out from the bank, and then we came back to the school. Then I packed a few things and we headed off to the corn maze around 6:30~~~
I fell asleep in the car (I trained myself to do this I think;;) and when we arrived it was completely dark!
The corn maze was soo much fun!! we managed to not get lost too much and got to almost all of the table-thingies in the maze save for two~ and Sam said it was like her dream had come true (because she actually dreamed of running in a maze some nights ago, and also wanted to go to one) so that was good~
So AFTER the maze when we got back was when the real fun started. We watched some good movies, Wild Wild West, Forrest Gump, drank some strawberry Daqueries... you know. Then we started making ourselves some stronger drinks, and began playing a drinking game called 'Kings", I think...
The rule was the each card in the deck Ace, 1, 2 ~ King was something, and when we drew it we had to do what each card was. For example, 4 was for hoes, and girls had to drink, and 6 was for dicks and guys had to drink. I sucked at this game, and also was picked on alot, so I ended up drinking quite abit. Halfway in the game I got buzzed and started feeling the alcohol u know?? but I remember I was a happy semi-drunk person so it was all good~~~ It was me and a boyfriend of a friend who mostly felt the booze (he had wayy tooo much to drink, and I was a noob at the game lol) and Sam didnt feel it until after the game was over, which was surprising since she's tiny!!! >_< ~~
I had to go pee like 5 times during the game lol, and felt like throwing up at one point, not because of the drink, but just drinking alot of liquid in general...
But the night was really fun, and I got to feel a "buzz" the first time in my life, so I'll remember this forever~~~~~~
I wish more ppl could've joined us and had fun together T_T

No comments:
Post a Comment