Saturday, January 30, 2010

Angry

SOOO many people are inconsiderate.

Working for them just so they can have fun, I kinda expect a thank you once in a while, or a good job. People just shove, and laugh, with no apologies, and reply instead with rude comments and a lack of sincerity.

Why the fuck do I still work?

I think all the jobs I've worked at suck majorly in some way. I want to work, and I need to work, but I can't find a job I can enjoy or at least tolerate. And I can't get paid decently because I'm not a college graduate. Not to mention the economy. God forbid I get a job where I can at least get 200 every two weeks and still go to class and do well.

I swear something is fucked up with my cellphone, it's charged and it still dies. I want to get a new one but I don't know what. I hope to go to the Verizon store and get something because the phone I have now (in its current condition) is rather unreliable...


I'm going to rage.



No comments: