Monday, September 29, 2008

Bitch owes someone some money...

Currently Listening: None
Currently Playing: None

Soooo Markey-san who is sitting next to me, the fine girl that she is, yells and is frustrated about a bitch that owes her money. Quite frankly, I think it's hilarious, but also I'm thinking that this bitch better give her back her money. It all started a few days ago when she wanted to stalk someone about it. She says, "Her deadline is up! She better give me my money back, that ho!"

It does sound like Markey-san doesn't it? =P

Anyway last night was dreadful. I actually finished my Comm paper that was due today, and the rest of my homework... At 3 AM. But however, I did get to know one of my friends on WoW better, a Night Elf Hunter called Nitegem on my server. She's really nice and friendly =D She lent me 300g for my mount! I only need... about 300 more for my rogue. I'm going to get him up to 70 tonight or tommorow, but I need to quest more efficiently... Can anyone give me a place to level up in? I haven't gone to Netherstorm, SMV, or Blade's Edge yet. I really wanna get that Barman's Shanker for WoTLK so I can pew pew mutilate DPS ;D

See you later. -Arden

No comments: