So today, along with Devilin-san, Isaac nakama-san, Orr-senpai, and Domigpe-san, I studied at the JC today... Well it really wasn't studying, it was more homework, and Gunbound... bleh. I suck at that game btw...
We also went to Japanese club today, and what a blast that was. I actually got to use some of my Japanese knowledge, though I was a bit shy, but they're all really friendly! It was cool!
So, before I forget, let me list what I learned that was new today...
Yabai - やばい - Amazing or Bad with positive or negative intonations.
Sugoi - すごい - Awesome or really bad depending on intonation again... (I think).
Kimoi - きもい - Gross... (Very commonly used apparently)
Damare - だまれ - Shut up! (I'm gonna be using this alot... =) )
So Desune... - そうですね - I see...
I forgot how to say you are ____ also but looking it up it's anata-tachi _____ mado (???) I'm not a japanese pro, correct me if I'm wrong, please.
Vocab test tommorow... will need to study more then....
Ja ne,
~Arden.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YABAI YABAI YABAI~!! That's my favorite Japanese wordddd~~~
Post a Comment