Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hmm...

Currently Playing - Nothing
Currently Listening - Some weird song...

So I haven't posted on my blog in a while. Having a home cooked dinner is delicious... Eggrolls, Rice with Lechado, and Fried Chicken. =) Might go for seconds, and it's rare that I feel that, what with JC and Southside food :D


So, there's another person that my buddy likes in our Japanese class. Was a bit of a shock to me as well actually. Along with Okaa-san who is so nosy and up in everyone's business. Too much of a chismoso imo. =P But then again, I like that about her, it's nice when someone knows about you, and can prevent or help your situation... and it also allows for some hilarious moments. Hehehe. *laughs at Isaac at the third floor*


WoW is taking forever to upload... Stupid Vista. I wanna play!!! AND I DON'T HAVE ANY HOMEWORK EXCEPT TO STUDY SO THIS SUCKS.


*munches on eggroll feverishly while waiting impatiently*

No comments: