Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Feelings...

April 8th - April 9th: Front Row 3 was born and greatness came out from it onward.

To my other 2 in the Front Row. We are badass. FR3 FRVR



STATUS UPDATE: I finally quit WoW after 4 years or so of playing. Gave away my amassed gold of 7 or 8k plus (After getting epic flyers) to my friends that still play. I still have like 1k or 2k left over in case I ever want to go back to the game...

I started up a new game, FFXI. I like it alot more. Not homogenized, and actually difficult. I'm having a hard time making gil, and I know there's plenty of ways, just I haven't been able to do them at all. =(

I feel really noobish, and a tool for letting some of my Linkshell buddies down today... We were supposed to do a BCNM (scripted monster encounter for those who don't know it), and I kinda didn't pick up the orb, and was already at Ghelsba Outpost... so I had to bloodport (die to go back to Jeuno, city my Home Point is set to) and go buy it, then attempt to run in.

Bad thing is they were falling asleep, and I felt bad for keeping them up. The girl in my group even logged on (when she usually wouldn't) to help me...

I feel really... terrible right now for letting people down when they relied on me. I don't really like doing that... Like... I feel like I wasn't good enough, also maybe it's part of my PLD self that I feel this way.

I'm not sleepy... I'm not so happy anymore tonight. I want to pay more attention and succeed. I have to do it before it's over.

Hopefully FR3 will have something to do tommorow. Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This front row 3 thing kinda pisses me off actually.
you sam and isaac right?

I kinda feel like i'm being left out.......