Saturday, July 4, 2009

summer~

wow It's been a long time since I wrote anything here~

well its summer now I guess, and its already half over, and surprisingly I have many things to do everyday that I set up for myself, like studying Japanese and exercising to stay healthy.

What I really want to do this summer is to improve my health, endurance, physical stamina and physique to near that of an athlete's lvl so that I can perform well next semester. I realized while studying that your intellect and mental focus is important but what really matters is your health. Afterall, studying and learning is only possible when you are in good health and when your body can support it.

I've always been somewhat frail all my life, I wasnt too sickly, but I've usually stayed on the skinny side and my physique and stamina were not very good. I couldnt even run a mile in 10 minutes during highschool, and I particularly never paid any attention to the health related factor of my life until very recently during my senior year. I figured that to study in college and compete with everyone else I needed good health, as well as good grades.

For some people working out and exercising to stay healthy regularly is very hard, and for me too I wondered how I was gonna keep it up for a month, 2 months, a year, but it really wasnt that difficult when I set a personal goal and I look forward to achieving that goal. That's why I will not quit and will keep working hard to improve myself.

Im also doing well brain-wise since I study everyday, so I think my summer is going very productively, although Im not doing anything official or that I have a cool job like everyone else and making money.

I look forward to going to school soon, and keeping up the good work at school too and not get lazy. I will give my very best from now on.

No comments: