Wednesday, July 29, 2009

MONEY!!!!

Good news Everyone!

The Office of Student Financial Aid at GMU recently revised my financial aid awards for the 2009-2010 Aid Year by adding an Academic Competitiveness Grant (ACG)!!!

This is an extra 650 dollars per semester (1300 dollars for the year) that I dont have to pay! Apparently this Grant has strict requirements that I have fulfilled, so I'm receiving money! It's only for Freshman and Sophomores, and from Junior year on I think you get more money through something called the a National SMART Grant. Since I qualified for the ACG I think next year I automatically qualify for the SMART as well, if I fulfill the requirements.

This is sooo exciting! Now I really need to concentrate and do well because I want to keep receiving free money~~~ this is AWESOME!!! ><

you can check out info on grants/scholarships/loans/other at financialaid.gmu.edu (for those that go to MASON)

I wish all of your success on your academic futures!

Till next time~ XD

No comments: