First of all, I want to say that I am very glad to be back on campus and am having lots and lots of fun. It has been a very dull and boring summer, and I gotta say I've got done more in the fun department in the last 4 weeks than the whole of summer combined.
That said, I was waaaaaaay more productive during summer than I am now. I studied Japanese everyday, was much healthier, and slacked off wayy less. For the past 4 weeks, I haven't studied Japanese at all, been playing waay too much games, and only went to the gym once, last week.
To sum it up, I need to start concentrating. And I will, I hope.
Some good things that happened (and is happening) this semester:
1. I made some new friends~
2. Got in contact with all my buddies~
3. Prospect for fun is getting much much better
4. Picked a fashion style to follow, or just got alittle more fashion-concerned;;;
5. Surprisingly eating healthy at the dorm;;;
6. Forging and developing good relationships
What I want to happen:
1. Get more productive
2. Make more friends
3. Go shopping some more
4. Get a Girl Friend (optional)
5. Make more good memories than last year~
6. Get rid of this annoying rash;;;
Further developments will be posted whenever I remember to post them ^^
Have a great semester~~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment