Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Arghhhh it itches!!!! T_T

Hello everyone~ how's summer going for ya??

I was doing very excellent myself, until a week ago when I started getting these weird rashes all over my legs and hips. Nothing about my life style really changed, but it just happened spontaneously and now it really itches.

Ok, symptoms...

It starts up as soon as I wake up. They sorta disappear when I sleep, but as soon as I wake up they act up again, and when I take my morning shower they really get irritated and starts to get larger.

I've been taking some drug, and it kinda helps, but now its been more than a week and I think the rash has developed a resistance to it because it doesnt work quite as well as it did in the beginning.

I hope it goes away soon, because I cant concentrate on anything with my body itching so much!

For a week the rash has been concentrated on my legs and hips but now they're moving up towards my upper body and arms. Its all over the place!

I guess I just have to bear with it, maybe after this is over my body will be stronger because it will have developed an immunity to this kinda thing~

Well that was my little rant for the day! Stay healthy and have fun!~!

2 comments:

AstralArcanum said...

POISON!!!!!!!

DISEASE!!!!!!

You're gonna die Isaac :( Don't die!

IsaacYoun said...

omg I'm gonna die!!!!! ㅠ_ㅠ