Thursday, October 15, 2009

Crummy Weather

I hate the weather lately, it really really sucks.

For a person like me who likes the warm sun, clear blue skies, and a gentle breeze, this retarded weather of rain, cold, and wind is really killing me...

It also goes again my plan that I have for this week, so it really really needs to be nice tomorrow.

Anywayz, I finally finished my Wednesday!!!! ><

So I took the quiz, and yes, I BSed like half of it again, but I think I again pulled off an A, because I got an A last time and I was more confident this time so...

ok, then the Japanese test....

I was really confused on the conjugations, and probably gor like half of it wrong, but besides that I think that test wasnt that hard... I think i actually pulled off a solid B+ on it, so yay!!!

so I got back to my dorm, and cooked ramen and ate it (had to have some sort of farce for a dinner) and then I went to sleep. This was at 8, and I woke up at 11:30, so I slept for 15 hours~

I still feel alittle out of it, but I think I got 2 days worth of sleep, becasue usually I sleep for 7 hours and 7 x 2 is 14. ;;;

thats alittle math lesson for ya~

see ya around!!! ><

No comments: