Thursday, October 8, 2009

Get Serious~

Whoever that hangs out with me knows that I'm a carefree, optimistic person (or so I think of myself), but in a man's life there are times when he needs to get down in all seriousness, and get serious. ... -_-;;;

yes.... getting serious now.... yup.... I'm getting there... not quite there yet...

But in all seriousness, serious business requires some serious planning~~~ and Im seriously thinking hard about how I'll do this, in all seriousness;;; Ugh, I hate being so serious... but I am a man, in all seriousness, yes, seriously a man, although many of you may think I'm GAY! NO! TOTALLY NOT TRUE! I can appeal to a more feminine look on men which you dumb Americans may not approve, but that DOES NOT make me gay.

ok. good. I'm gonna go contemplate on being serious now. Bye BYe.

No comments: