I don't know what's wrong with me.
My Japanese is very bad. I can't get simple grammar and vocabulary and I've been studying it for a while. A friend of mine tried to help me today, and it was nice of her, but I feel like I haven't learned anything or improved besides knowing the fact that です is used to solidify a fact, like saying that it IS that indeed.
Gah what am I saying... I'm horrible, and even with studying I'm still horrible. I don't even know if I wanna minor in it anymore, it really conflicts within me.
*cough* *hack* *cough* I think I caught something, I'm coughing a lot. I don't think it's anything serious, but it's definitely NOT Swine Flu. -_-;
I feel very weak, especially since it's cold and warm and then cold again. How am I supposed to study and go to work feeling sick... Midterms are next week and I don't know how I'll pull through.
=/ On a better note... I got a PSP with Dissidia today. It's quite nice. And silver...
*cough* T_T
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
BOoo sickness
Hurray PSp!!!!! XD I wanna see it!!!
Post a Comment