Friday, November 21, 2008

Feeling Better and New Goals

As the header says, I feel alot better about my situation right now. They said that friends are one of the best things a person could have. As I look over to my friends right now, I want to say "Thank you" to all of my friends for making me feel better. =)

Now some inner thoughts as to my existence... You ever feel like no one notices you much? Or when you try to draw some kind of attention to yourself, yet you don't get that attention? It kinda hurt inside you know. I think I've tried to get attention from alot of people recently and nothing really happens. Maybe I'm thinking about getting their attention, and not actually calling out for them. Maybe it's just me. I could just be really weird about it too, but eh. Not really important... I guess.

The Game Room's music is pretty cool sometimes. I really like the mix that they have... even though it's only R&B. I really want to play pool again, even if it's by myself. I want to get better soon, I think it'll be a "normal" hobby. As someone I know says playing video games are unhealthy... -glares at you- You know who you are.

I've come to the realization I suck hard at Japanese. I'm at a fork in the road right now. I can either drop Japanese and never take it again, or continue with the class, working on it hard during the vacation. I want to strive to be better than the people I know. I want to be hardcore at it. I want to be fluent, and be able to speak it clearly, think in Japanese, etc. I can do it. I know I can. I need to study more for the next few tests. I'm going to do it.

I can't help but slack off every single class I'm in. But it will be different next semester. I'll prove them wrong.

I can't think of anything else right now.

I can feel the pulse in my fingertips when I think, it's really cool. It's like a deep... deep... meditation. It's hot.

2 comments:

potetofurai said...

sorry we like..sat at that other table during lunch today......and then all disappeared (but omg I HAD to finish that paper...like I would have failed the class if i didnt' finish it...)

pool is pretty fun. I should play with you!!! If my granfather is feeling well enough during my breaks and stuff I'll get him to teach me and then I can beat you~~~~ ^^ jk

As for Japanese...japanese is really hard yo! If you need help, feel free to ask me and I'll try to help out as much as I can!!! I think a good way to get better at it is to be more...familiar with it. Like, surround yourself with japanese. I listen to crap loads of japanese music and watch a lot of japanese dramas. Watching dramas and heck even anime in japanese with subtitles is really helpful. Pay attention and you hear the things that you learn in class (looking at lyrics too helps a bit..). It helps me out a lot. If you want some recomendations on dramas to watch or music to listen to, let me know what you like and I'll find something for you!!!! ^^
I want to dream in japanese.....

Next semester both of us are going to be working hard!!!!! GMU is a hard university yo! Taking classes your really interested in is helpful, keeps your focus ^^ So even if its gen ed, find something that your atleast somewhat curious or interested in. It holds your attention A LOT more and you do better in the class.

-オーせんぱい <3

IsaacYoun said...

Arden we're gonna play some pool yo~ I didn't know you were starving for attention you usually get it more than I do haha