Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What do I want to become?


So... personally absorbing powers and using them whenever you feel like it, at the cost of destroying yourself or anyone around you if they get out of control...

I think that'd be an amazing power.

...But that got me to thinking... what do I want to become? I mean I have so many choices on what I want to take as a job, or be as a person, but what do I really want to be? People know their majors already, then I don't. I feel like I'm failing the only classes I'm in... I'm in a depressive rut... I just got out of my 5 or so year relationship, and I'm not sure how school will affect me now...

Those eyes you see are not what they look like now, they're very clouded, and trance like, making the days go longer...

No comments: