Thursday, November 13, 2008

Shut-In Status: Part 1

Hello everyone, this will be one of my ways of contact to the outside world. jaykay.

Listening to: Speed of Sound - Coldplay/Fix You - Coldplay/I'm Yours - Jason Mraz

"How long before you decide you know how it feels like...?"

I still have not yet installed WoTLK. I was very excited to, but I haven't yet. I plan on doing so soon, but as of right now, I'm not sure if I want to for a shot at the Collectors. I might just install it today, but I promised a friend I'd level her account for her before she gets her copy. So I might just do that... once I get that information. Hot Pockets are delicious.

So... update on my relationship status. Jing and I are more friends now than anything... It's been going through the deterioration stage as stated in my Communications book. However, I feel that we'll be really good friends. I have been her friend for so long, and the same with her. I feel relieved, I feel less stressed... I feel slightly... fine. *eats more hotpocket*

Nothing has happened yet... Well, besides the fact there there's two papers due Monday, and our Japanese Aural and Oral test as well. Just keep thinking... the semester is almost over... the semester is almost over.

I miss Vraxend and Noctern... "I'm yours".

"Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones, and I will try to fix you".

Until next time.

No comments: