Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Life Thus Far

Oh alright. It sucks. Life sucks in general.

So, alot of shit happened today. Excuse my vulgarity.

*deep breath* Alright, so... I wake up today, finding out it's Tuesday Maintenance on WoW. Tuesday Maintenance means WoW is down for about 5 or 6 hours while it's being hotfixed or being routinely checked. But fuck, it just gets worse.

My internet goes down for about 3 or 4 hours. It was a waste of a day today for me. I couldn't get Xereden at least 69 today or until late tonight, or my priest for instances for that matter.

I also got new glasses today. They're silver Nike brand glasses. Anti-glare, Transitional, and quite light for my face. It's really cool. Thanks mom and dad =)


*puts head down in hands and shakes head* I'm too tired for this shit. Maybe I should get Left 4 Dead to take a break from this crap...


-Peace y'all. Japanese Test tommorow... as if that didn't add more stress.

1 comment:

Nishant Kanitkar said...

OMG ARDEN YOU PLAY WOW.

I FEEL SO ASHAMED OF YOU NOW
-nishant

j/k
i love you.