Friday, November 14, 2008

Dinner

I didn't have any. I don't feel hungry. But it seems relevant to the post I just had this morning so whatever. I felt like blogging again.


I think I'm honestly done (for right now) with females. We had this question thing at the JC about what you find annoying about the opposite sex. I feel like I'm also going to add "too much stress" onto that list. Too many events happening in one week just made pain worse, and worse, and hurt much more. -_-; But I don't blame them. I blame myself...

I thought about it, and I really hate it when I expect too much. Maybe I should expect less so I'm surprised more(in a good way). Positive > Negative.

Some key points this weekend:
- Vrax and Noc are coming home
- Quantum of Solace comes out.
- Northrend is amazing. Astralis
and Xereden are going to be main
priorities.
- Papers due Monday. Two of them.

I hope the weekend doesn't end. For my sanity.

2 comments:

potetofurai said...

I want dinnerrrrr!!! T_T

I think relationships/ends of relationships are stressful in general. ummm...I don't really know what happened or exactly what your going through so i can't give any good advice. but breaks from the opposite sex are good (though sometimes too long of a break is bad. atleast for me it is. I haven't had a boyfriend in pretty much two years! >.< )

I hope everything works out well for you!!!

~Christy <3

ps. papers are LAME

ETHEREAL said...

don't expect, you'll never be content.