Ok.. so today was a very good day for me I think since I got a load off my chest and got everything.. well.. almost everything sorted out.
I think I've been an ass lately and didn't really know it. I've inconsiderate and rude to certain people (I wont name them but you know who you are sorry) and I'm really sorry that I've been acting like that lately.
I know I can be a naive idiot sometimes (most of the times according to you) but I'm a person too and I have my own story to sort out. And if you've heard my side of the story (I'm not gonna write that here) the you'd understand alittle why I've been acting so retarded.
I'm not saying that I've acted this way on purpose, or "conveniently" as you might assume, and I really want to say that I'm sorry to everyone that I hang around with because I did not mean to cause this at all intentionally, and that all this negative atmosphere is all my fault.
The negative atmosphere just happened to be created because some realities and feelings clashed (again, I wont say but those that know know) and one the one hand the idiot was being an idiot and was unaware and ignorant and on the other side they mistook that for attitude and meanness.
I'm again very sorry to everyone and if you were mad at me please forgive me and I'll try to do my best this time so hold a long grudge against me because I'm really not that good at that kinda thing.
talk to you guys soon~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
it's about time you talk to me seriously--but i must admit...second time making me cry?! nappun! lol love you!
Post a Comment