Hello to those few that read this blog~
I think I may have a problem (a very good problem) because I think I'm really obsessed with Japanese. I can see that when learning a new language obsession at this level can be helpful, but in any case Japanese is a Minor for me and I feel that I'm not spending enough time with studies in my Major.
I feel that when this semester is over and I get an A in Japanese (hopefully ^0^) but receive a B in my government courses I'll be faced with the reality that my major is really an excuse for me to take Japanese (my excuse is that I'm going to work between Korea and Japan).
Sometimes I feel that my enthusiasm is just really going in the wrong direction and that I should spend more time studying government, but as always that seems to be impossible -_-;;
わたしは いたましいです。 せいじがくを します。 でも、 にほんごまで します。 らいねん、わたしは にほんの じゅぎょうが さんご ありますよ そひて せじがくの じゅぎょの にご あります。 にほんごは マミーナながら、 じゅぎょが いよーいよ おおいです。
I cant even carry on a decent conversation is Japanese which is making me very frustrated, as it took me alot of time to write all that up there which is like 4 sentences.
Arghhhhh this sucks -_-'''' me angry want to kill.... (jusk kidding ^^;;)
Anyways, this is the little dilemma I am having haha its so dumb i know. But since Arden was complaining alot nowadays me wanted to complain about something also.
Thanks ALOT, Arden ㅠㅠ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Don't worry your not alone!!
GMU really needs a Japanese major!!! I only study for Japanese!!! I never study for the classes that are for my major...or well...my pervious major. I just changed it to something that i really love so hopefully I'll be able to study for those! >.<
がんばれ〜!!!
~Christy<3
to be honest. i think if you never met us in japanese class, you would do very well in all your other classes hahaha :P
Post a Comment